Tuesday, 28 December 2010
Monday, 27 December 2010
Friday, 17 December 2010
I have always been fascinated by what's in other people's make-up bags, so please write and tell me if you have any special revelations about what's in yours. Mine starts with my treasured Betseyville bag, inside are some paints and potions which I will not start my day without.
1. I always start with concealer, mine is an Estee lauder one so tired looking it refused to be photographed.
2. Black sooty eyeliner is next, I have used Rimmel Jet Black soft kajal since high school.
3. I set my eyeliner with the darkest brown eyeshadow from Lancome followed by a black shadow for extra black eye.
4. I used to leave it at this but lately I've been adding a frosted bronzy mushroom shadow on the outer edge of the bottom lash line with a sort brush. I hope this achieves a blended sultry look.
5. Mascara! Lash Architect by L'Oreal in Blackest Black, cake that on.
6. White eyeshadow is what I apply just under my eyebrow on my brow bone as a highlighter.
7. I love dark eyebrows so Shu Uemura eyebrow pencil in Seal Brown is used to draw on the brows I should have been born with.
8. MAC Cubic satin blusher is for me as I have no natural rosiness.
9. Red lips are the most sophisticated way to go. MAC, Lady Danger is fluro red but I can't just use one lipstick, I always blend colours. Lancome, Glamorama is a vibrant pinky red and mixes so well with Lady Danger.
10. I finish with a lip liner to make sure the shape of my lip is as perfect as possible, MAC Boldly bare for day and Illamasqua, Spell for fluro red night-lines.
I hope you are as obsessed with maquillage as I am, otherwise skip this post.
Thursday, 16 December 2010
Tuesday, 14 December 2010
Monday, 13 December 2010
Friday, 10 December 2010
Monday, 6 December 2010
Friday, 3 December 2010
The one above drawn by Frank Miller, I salute you.
Wednesday, 1 December 2010
Ok soooooo, if you are in London you may want to get your arse down to 28 Redchurch Street E2 7DP
on the 1st of December, yes today, Wednesday. I know it's a bit last minute. 12 midday until 8 o'clock in the evening. Mean while, I'm in Melbourne experiencing weird muggy tropical down pours and making bonnets for my friend Honey-hair's lil' baby girl. Peace! xxxx