Thursday, 5 July 2012

Aeroplane skin care HOT LIST

An aeroplane skincare survival kit.
My friend Pam Power is about to go on a world wide adventure, so I thought I'd share my essential items.
If the flight is longer then 5 hours then I don't wear mascara, it just dries out and feels gross. I dye my lashes and brows beforehand, put on a creamy lipstick and wear sunglasses.

1. Water spray, I take Evian, or a spritzer Dermalogica antioxidant hydramist (travel size obvs)
2. A really thick moisturiser like Aesop's Camellia Nut Facial Hydrating Cream, Paula's Choice hydrating mask or Dermalogica skin hydrating masque, and an eyecream
3. Single use eye drops, I use these just before we land when I need to wake up and put some slap back on
4. Lucas' Pawpaw Ointment for lips and dry areas
5. Silk eye mask (I made my own) and earplugs
6. Lipgloss. I'm not usually a lipgloss fan, but flying is so dehydrating that lip gloss always feels welcome
7. Illuminating powder/lotion/cream to make you look fresh after flying
8. Get sample sizes of face wash, exfoliant etc. for the plane
9. Hand cream, oh and baby wipes or something so that you can clean your hands with out visiting stinky aeroplane toilets
10. A hydralyte powder or Berocca to re-hydrate along the way.

Bon Voyage!
Image courtesy of Aesop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment